Human Resources are the most valuable assets for any company and they constitutes the maximum cost in the company hence it is necessary for any company to have the best of the resources with them. With the resources it is also very important to manage their payroll and tax related issues.
According to Harvard Business School, the significant break through in the filed of Management is Outsourcing.
We help the organization to concentrate on their core business and we take over the charge of HR Manager when it is outsourced since Selection, Recruitment of Employees and providing constant training is more effective to a company when it is managed by External Sources.
Payroll Outsourcing, emerged as a successful industry India, the major destination of Payroll Outsourcing is mainly due to
We provide you the following :
- Cost Efficiency
- Fluency in communication with the universal language, English
- Use of Latest Software & Technology for Payroll Processing
- Team of experienced personnel having vast experience both in Finance and in Accounts
- Suitable for all industries, specially tailored according to the requirements.
Our Team has in depth knowledge in following Acts & Rules takes utmost care to ensure proper compliance of these Acts viz..
- Processing the Payroll & Bank Advice
- Providing Salary Slips to Employees
- Deducting and Submitting the TDS on behalf of company from employees
- Deducting and Submitting the PF on behalf of company from employees
- Fixation of Salary Structure
- Maintaining all the support and documents given by the employees against their entitlements
- Educating the employees on various investments and Tax benefits given by GOI
- Preparing and issuing Form 16 to employees.
- Maintenance of Leave Record.
- Employee Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
- Factories Act, 1948
- Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Workmens Compensation Act, 1923
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947